How To Frame Your Graduation Items With A Shadow Box Frame
Published Date : 10th Dec 2020
Shadow Box Frames create an amazing backdrop for displaying your favorite memories, achievements, and keepsakes.
Available in 3 frame styles and over 60 background colors to choose from, each Shadow Box Frame is perfect for highlighting your graduation items.
After receiving your customized Shadow Box Frame you will need to follow these 13 easy steps to help you best display your graduation items:
1. Flip the frame face down, bending back all tabs to remove the backing and then the glass.
2. Turn your frame back over to the face-up position.
3. Grab your frame on the left and ride sides, pressing gently on the glass with your thumbs to remove the frame.
4. Remove the glass from Shadow Box. We recommend using a cloth or paper towel.
5. Gather appropriate accessories and supplies to assemble your shadow box.
6. To float mount your items measure each item to determine what size to cut your foam that will go underneath each item.
7. Cut your foam 1-2” smaller than the actual object size to give your items a floating effect.
8. Place double-sided tape on each of the pieces of foam and adhere to each object.
9. Repeat this process on the opposite side of each piece of foam.
10. Flip your items over and place them in your desired locations.
11. For your tassel, you can use a brass fastener to secure to the backing.
12. Turn your frame over again to butterfly this through the foam and then secure it with tape.
13. Wipe clean of any finger marks, re-insert your glass, and get ready to hang your frame!
Our instructional video below will provide you with a step by step guide on how to frame your tassel, graduation picture, school insignia, and any pieces from your graduation that you want to put a spotlight on.