How To Frame Your Television with Art To Frames
Looking to upgrade your living room decor, but don’t know where to start? A frame ledge or gallery wall is most people’s go-to idea to spruce up their living room, but people often neglect their television. When decorating your living room the television is usually an afterthought, but with Art To Frames and, with the help of a real customer @noritagharib, we will show you how to frame your television!
See our step-by-step instructions on how to frame your TV
- Step One: Purchase a flat-screen television, preferably a Samsung TV Frame that displays artwork when idle.
- Step Two: Measure your flat-screen television’s height, length, and width.
- Step Three: Head to ArtToFrames.com and find the perfect frame for your TV’s dimensions.
- Step Four: Order your picture frame without glass.
- Step Five: Attach your frame to your television using adhesive tape or command strips to attach the frame to your flat-screen TV.
Step One: Purchase A Flat-Screen Television
Find the right television for you, based on budget and space in your home. We do recommend a flat screen so that the frame will be able to fit onto the television screen.
Step Two: Measure Your Flat-Screen Television
Using a tape measurer you will need to measure the height, length, and width of your flat-screen television. Learn more about finding the right frame for your television’s width on our blog here.
Step Three: Head To ArtToFrames.com
With over 200 frame styles available in custom sizing we are sure to have the perfect frame for your home’s decor.
Step Four: Order Your Picture Frame Without Glass
Because you will be placing this frame on top of your television, you will not need any glass. This also helps lower your frame’s price! On both desktop/laptop and mobile you will see glass options, choose plexiglass and under that selection, you will pick the “No Glass” option.
Step Five: Attach Your Frame To Your Television
Using adhesive, double-sided tape, or double-sided command strips securely attach your frame onto your flat-screen television. It is important to follow the command strip or adhesive tape instructions to make sure that your frame is safely secured.